Small business owners have always been strong and resilient, and they continue to be put through the ultimate test. The new year offers small businesses a chance to reflect on how they have adapted to recent unprecedented challenges. How will small businesses continue to evolve and how can they prepare?
To help with these efforts, join us as we share insights from our third quarterly Small Business Survey:
The state of small business labor market and insights from ADP Research Institute regarding workforce trends:
- What has shifted in the workforce?
- Trends shaping the economy
- What are the challenges small businesses are currently facing?
- How has the technology impacted productivity and efficiency?
- Has the skill set for an employee changed since the start of the pandemic?
The future state of the workforce:
- How many small businesses have employees working remote vs. on-site?
- What is the future outlook of the workforce?
- What does the future outlook look like for small businesses returning to ‘pre-Covid’ levels?
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace changes that may come about along the way.
Join us today!
Small Business 2022 Outlook: Research Insights into the Changing Landscape of Small Business