Small business owners have always been strong and resilient, and they have been put through the ultimate test this past year. They have had to make some difficult decisions for their business, and they continue to face several workplace challenges as we settle into “the new normal.” As more states prepare to re-open, small business owners are now determined more than ever to get their business back to where it was before the pandemic. But where should you start?
To help with these efforts, join us as we share insights from our first quarterly Small Business Pulse Survey:
The state of small business labor market:
- What are the latest small business jobs figures?
- What are the current challenges facing small businesses?
- What does the future outlook look like for small businesses returning to ‘pre-Covid’ levels?
Insights from ADP Research Institute regarding the future state of the workforce:
- What has shifted in the workforce and have we reached the “new normal?”
- What are small businesses experiencing in terms of hiring and retaining their employees?
- What is the future outlook of the workforce?
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace compliance changes that may come about along the way.
Market Outlook: Research Insights into the Changing Landscape of Small Business