Small business owners have always been strong and resilient, and they continue to be put through the ultimate test. They have had to make some difficult decisions for their business, and it’s becoming clear that we are not experiencing “a new normal,” but rather a continuously evolving environment. Where should small businesses start when addressing these multiple workplace challenges?
To help with these efforts, join us as we share insights from our second quarterly Small Business @ Work Survey:
The state of small business labor market:
- What are the latest small business jobs figures?
- What are the current challenges facing small businesses?
Insights from ADP Research Institute regarding workforce trends:
- What has shifted in the workforce?
- Trends shaping the economy
- What are small businesses experiencing in terms of hiring and retaining their employees?
The future state of the workforce:
- Are small businesses shifting to a hybrid workforce model?
- What is the future outlook of the workforce?
- What does the future outlook look like for small businesses returning to ‘pre-Covid’ levels?
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace changes that may come about along the way.
Join us today!
Market Outlook: Quarterly Research Insights into the Changing Landscape of Small Business